The BACH WG has updated its Get Insights with 2020 data.
BACH Working Group
The BACH WG has published a new Outlook document: Past economic performance of climate policy relevant sectors
“Outlook #6 “High profitability activities a review on the concepts of profitability”
“Outlook #5 “Assessment of the transposition into national law of the new European Accounting Guideline 2013/34/EU”
Outlook #4 “European non‐financial corporations from 2007 to 2014”
Outlook #3 “Developments in the leveraging process of European companies: Some effects on the asset side”
Get Insights: Portfolio of selected economic and financial indicators enabling to easily get a picture of the most recent situation of European non-financial corporations also exploring developments on European business environment and specific topics concerning companies.
Outlooks: Analysis papers, dealing with different aspects of the economic and financial situation of European companies, based on information from the BACH database.
- Outlook #10 (December 2021) - Past economic performance of climate policy relevant sectors
- Outlook #9 (January 2021) - European non-financial corporations: a comparison for pre-crisis periods
- Outlook #8 (October 2020) - Methodological notes on the economic impact of Covid-19 on European firms
- Outlook #7 (November 2019) - Technological intensity of industries in European non-financial corporations from 2005 to 2017
- Outlook #6 (October 2018) - High profitability activities: a review on the concepts of profitability
- Outlook #5 (December 2017) - Assessment of the transposition into national law of the new European Accounting Guideline 2013
- Outlook #4 (October 2016) - European non‐financial corporations from 2007 to 2014
- Outlook #3 (October 2015) - Developments in the Deleveraging Process of European Companies Some Effects on the Asset Side
- Outlook #2 (October 2014) - Financial Structure and Profitability of European Countries
- Outlook #1 (October 2013) - SMEs in European countries
You may also find a list of studies based on BACH data done by external researchers at the BACH and ERICA website.
BACH WG is responsible for the management of the BACH database, which contains aggregated and relatively harmonized accounting related data of non-financial incorporated enterprises for European countries. In particular, the WG is devoted to the maintenance, update and promotion of BACH, as well as to the development of related products. The WG must actively participate in the discussion about the importance and the economic and financial situation of European companies.