Banco de España is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (that has transposed Directive (EU) 2016/2102, of the European Parliament and of the Council).
This accessibility statement applies to the following website: https://www.eccbso.org/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, due to the exceptions and lack of compliance in the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018.
- There may be markup errors on the website and final documents, although work is being done to improve them.
- Disproportionate loading.
- Not applicable
- The content is not included in the scope of applicable legislation.
- There may be content or word processing files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet accessibility requirements.
- There may be third-party content that is not financed or developed by Banco de España or under its control (Article 3.4.e RD 1112/2018) that does not fully meet accessibility requirements.
Drafting of this accessibility statement
This statement was drafted on 20 September 2020.
The method used to draft the statement was a self-assessment carried out in-house.
Last revision of the statement: 5 January 2023.
Feedback, enforcement procedure and contact information
You may carry out communications with regard to accessibility requirements such as:
- report on any possible non-compliance by this website
- notifying any other difficulties for accessing the website contents
- making any other enquiries or suggestions for improvement with regard to website accessibility
You may also request to be provided, in an accessible format, with any contents published in the website and excluded from the obligation of being accessible, as well as submitting any complaint regarding accessibility criteria.
You may submit a complaint against the response to a request for accessible information or complaint regarding the website accessibility.
All this can be done through the electronic form . Messages will be received by the Governance and Transparency Division of Banco de España.
You may also call the User Help Centre +34 91 338 6666.