BACH Working Group
Get Insights: Portfolio of selected economic and financial indicators enabling to easily get a picture of the most recent situation of European non-financial corporations also exploring developments on European business environment and specific topics concerning companies.
Outlooks: Analysis papers, dealing with different aspects of the economic and financial situation of European companies, based on information from the BACH database.
- Outlook #10 (December 2021) - Past economic performance of climate policy relevant sectors
- Outlook #9 (January 2021) - European non-financial corporations: a comparison for pre-crisis periods
- Outlook #8 (October 2020) - Methodological notes on the economic impact of Covid-19 on European firms
- Outlook #7 (November 2019) - Technological intensity of industries in European non-financial corporations from 2005 to 2017
- Outlook #6 (October 2018) - High profitability activities: a review on the concepts of profitability
- Outlook #5 (December 2017) - Assessment of the transposition into national law of the new European Accounting Guideline 2013
- Outlook #4 (October 2016) - European non‐financial corporations from 2007 to 2014
- Outlook #3 (October 2015) - Developments in the Deleveraging Process of European Companies Some Effects on the Asset Side
- Outlook #2 (October 2014) - Financial Structure and Profitability of European Countries
- Outlook #1 (October 2013) - SMEs in European countries
You may also find a list of studies based on BACH data done by external researchers at the BACH and ERICA website.